Extend your team for as low as $3.50 p/h
We understand how challenging it can be, coping with the daily demands placed on you and your team. Routine tasks such as compliance document management, supplier communication and data entry are necessary and important, but often get neglected due to other priorities. The solution can be to hire virtual assistants, which can cost as low as only $3.50 p/h. You can leverage the flexibility of cosmetri’s secure, cloud-based application by remotely working with VAs, adding them as special VA users to your cosmetri account. cosmetri provides you with tools for managing your VAs and in setting permissions to control the data they can access and edit.
Here are just some of the tasks that can be performed by your VA:
- request information from suppliers - such as prices, compliance documents and samples
- tag and upload documents in cosmetri, such as lab test results and supplier CoAs
- online research
- data entry - such as formulas, suppliers and raw materials;
… and depending on the skills of your VA, they may be able to support you with:
- social media marketing
- event planning and logistics
- customer service and support
You’ll be able to communicate with your VA via the cosmetri tasks manager. Each VA can log their activities using the cosmetri time-sheet feature, enabling you to generate detailed activity and time-sheet reports.
How it works
You hire your own VAs for as little as $3.50 p/h and pay them directly. You’ll need to train and supervise them yourself. For training your VA in using cosmetri, we can provide this on your behalf – click here for our training and custom support fees.
You can add each VA as a special VA user in cosmetri, requiring availability of a user in your account. Enterprise plan customers can subscribe for additional users by contacting cosmetri support.
We recommend using a commission-free online service such as Outsourcely to find suitable candidates, enabling you to:
- review their resumé/CV and work history
- check a candidate’s ratings and references
- view online assessments, such as language proficiency and typing speed
- shortlist your favorite candidates
- interview and communicate with candidates
- pay your VAs directly
Once you’ve hired your first VA, check our special VA guide (PDF) for support in setting up and managing VA users in cosmetri.
Read the article Top 10 Tips for working with VAs.