Software: cosmetri Product Manager
Release date: 25th June 2019
We're pleased to announce the latest release of cosmetri Product Manager. We've invested hundreds of developer hours in usability improvements and behind the scenes updates to make Product Manager faster and more secure. This will be the last major update of the v3.x branch, with v.4.0 due for release in late summer.
We're particularly excited that Product Manager is now optimized for most common tablet devices (including iPads), providing additional mobility and convenience - for example when on the production floor or in the lab.
Brand New User Guides
We've completely updated and reformatted the user guides for Product Manager and cosmetri GMP. When logged in to cosmetri, you'll now find them under the user menu, top right. You can download a PDF of the latest guide by clicking below:
Product Manager Getting Started
Product Manager Guide
Comprehensive guide covering all features of Product Manager:
Guide covering management of GMP ISO:22716:
Summary of Product Manager release v3.9.3
- Product Manager optimized for all common tablet devices, including iPad
- User guides reformatted and updated
- Raw materials and packaging items - export to .csv, includes option to calculate combined inventory of all batches of same parent
- User management (Administrator): added user profile photos
- User management (Administrator): added 'Status' column and icon for easier identification of user account status (active/deactivated)
- Updated Product Manager user profile tab
- Faster loading of long lists
- Updated CKEditor version for WYSIWYG text editing in comments/text fields
- BUG: fixed rollover icon for calendar date picker - was previously showing an alert icon.
- BUG: fixed issue with approval statuses when tests are incomplete
- New version history log, accessible from user menu
- Security updates applied
We hope you enjoy this latest installment of cosmetri’s Product Manager! If you have yet to try cosmetri or would like to evaluate the new version, click here or below to request access to a free trial and to schedule an online demonstration.