To use the Product Manager it is important that you understand the principle of entering %w/w amounts in your formula composition. This is the industry-standard method for formulation of cosmetic products and the method that is used in the software. However, if you prefer to formulate by weight/volume (even in drops), we have a tool for this. For further information please read the blog article on %w/w concentrations and the Product Manager Getting Started Guide.
Latest Blog Articles
- Cosmetic Product Labels: How to Choose the Right One for Your Brand?
- Customizable Labels, Advanced Advisory Lists Functionality, and More!
- How to Create Cosmetic Packaging Design that Makes You Stand Out?
- Enhanced Security Options, Archiving Features, and More!
- Cosmetri GmbH Acquired by Registrar Corp
%w/w 1223/2009 22716 animal testing batch traceability cGMP composition cosmetic Cosmetic Packaging cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic regulations cosmetics cosmetic safety cosmetics GMP Cosmetri EU EU regulations formula formulation GMP GMP for cosmetics Good Manufacturing Practice Good Manufacturing Practices http/2 ISO ISO 22716 ISO ISO 22716 labels MSDS New Release news performance PIF PI files product product information file product manager raw materials Regulation (EC) N° 1223/2009 release security software stability test technology
FAQ HomeNext FAQ