Cosmetri GmbH is one of the leading providers of software to the cosmetics industry, with an international customer base that includes some of the leading companies in this sector. Our company was recently acquired by US-based Registrar Corp, a leading global provider of US FDA regulatory services, offering exciting opportunities for Cosmetri and its employees.
Your role will be to serve as a bridge between Cosmetri and the cosmetics industry – networking with service providers, customer relations, PR, and strengthening of our team with your experience and knowledge.
Your roles will include:
- Attending trade shows and industry events
- Providing software demonstrations (full training will be provided)
- Writing content (blog articles, emails, white papers)
- Contribute your feedback and ideas in the future development of Cosmetri software
- Support our customers and prospects
- Research, including industry and competitor intelligence
- Managing demo data populated in Cosmetri software
The ideal candidate will also have knowledge and experience in cosmetics compliance and could work alongside our regulatory team, both in Berlin and in the US.
To qualify, candidates must have excellent written and spoken English, as well as at least one year's experience in either cosmetics production, compliance, and/or formulation. You do not require previous sales experience or an IT background but must be willing to learn and be capable of making presentations and being customer-facing.
Remote working is possible, with the expectation to be present in Berlin for a minimum of two days per month.
Salary is negotiable, based on your experience and qualifications.
To apply, please email Matthias Raetz (email@example.com), providing an introductory letter and CV.