Cosmetri GMP requires upload of GMP documents such as SOPs and WIs in PDF format. The in-application PDF viewer retains the integrity of the e-signature envelope and locks documents from editing. Uploaded documents can therefore be pre-signed, either physically or using a digital signing service. Check with the appropriate authority about validity of digital signatures according to any local regulations and interpretations of GMP ISO:22716.
Latest Blog Articles
- Cosmetic Product Labels: How to Choose the Right One for Your Brand?
- Customizable Labels, Advanced Advisory Lists Functionality, and More!
- How to Create Cosmetic Packaging Design that Makes You Stand Out?
- Enhanced Security Options, Archiving Features, and More!
- Cosmetri GmbH Acquired by Registrar Corp
%w/w 5.1.9 1223/2009 22716 advisory list animal testing archive archiving batch traceability challenge test challenge testing composition cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic regulations cosmetics Cosmetri EU EU regulations formula formulation GMP Good Manufacturing Practice Good Manufacturing Practices http/2 labels performance PET PIF PI files preservative efficacy product product information file product manager raw materials Regulation (EC) N° 1223/2009 release security software stability stability test team technology test
FAQ HomeNext FAQ