The named Responsible Person (R.P.) must store the PIF at the address registered in the CPNP for a minimum of 10 years from the date your product was last commercially available. You are also required to maintain batch version changes of your PI files. If your product is still being produced and sold, it is essential to check regularly to ensure that your PI file is still up to date. Use the Batch function in your Product page to enter your batches and generate Batch Reports. This will ensure that any changes across your batches are logged. Save your batch reports in the same folder as the main PIF to ensure that you maintain complete documentation for each of your products. We recommend that you store your PI files on your local PC and also keep every formula in your Cosmetri account so that you can generate a PI file and batch report for any batch, whenever you need it. Always make sure that your production formulas in Cosmetri as this is the formula used to create your main PI files!
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Live recording of cosmetri software demo
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for Cosmetri v.3.0
- What’s coming in Cosmetri v.3.0?
- How to use your own base raw material in your product formulation
%w/w affiliate batch traceability calculator composition cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost data import enterprise EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice how-to import ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials SaaS software support tutorial update