A user seat is required in an application (cosmetri GM and Product Manager) for a user to be able to be granted access by your Administrator. Users that are permanently deactivated do not require a user seat so you will not pay anything for retaining data and user logs related to old user accounts. A user seat subscription is specific to each application – therefore if you require a user to be able to access both applications, they will require two user seats, one in Product Manager and one in cosmetri GMP.
- New Formulation and Costing Tools now Available (v.3.9.1)
- Announcing version 3.9 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
Don’t Miss Out!Receive occasional news from cosmetri GmbH, including:
# New releases and features
# Exclusive webinar invites
# Events we're attending