You can hire VAs from around $3.50 per hour, using a commission-free service such as Outsourcely. To work with your VA in cosmetri you'll need to add them as a VA user. This counts as a normal user in terms of your plan's allocation of user seats. If you require further user seats, you can either upgrade your plan or if subscribed to Product Manager Enterprise (Annual) or cosmetri GMP Business you can subscribe additional user seats. Contact cosmetri support for further information.
- New Product Manager Version (v.3.9.3)
- Cosmetics GMP Software now Available
- New Formulation and Costing Tools now Available (v.3.9.1)
- Announcing version 3.9 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5