Management of personnel changes is simple using cosmetri. Your Administrator may permanently deactivate a user account, thus ‘freezing’ it and retaining all historical user log activity and related data. Since this action is not reversible, you should only use this option when a staff member permanently leaves your organization. A user seat is released, enabling a new user account to be created. For traceability and GMP compliance, it is recommended to only provide account access to a single user.
- Cosmetics GMP Software now Available
- New Formulation and Costing Tools now Available (v.3.9.1)
- Announcing version 3.9 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance