Yes, however a user seat must be available in both applications and the user granted access by your Administrator. User seats are subscribed separately for cosmetri GM and Product Manager. For example, if you require 10 users to access Product Manager and cosmetri GM, you will require 10 user seats in each. Once granted access by your Administrator, a user may login and switch seamlessly between the two applications.
- New Product Manager Version (v.3.9.3)
- Cosmetics GMP Software now Available
- New Formulation and Costing Tools now Available (v.3.9.1)
- Announcing version 3.9 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5