cosmetri is a subscription service - we take care of security, backups and provide technical support, training and updates to the software. Even if you are not currently using cosmetri, we are working on your behalf, keeping your data secure and accessible. Subscriptions may not be suspended and any hours in credit for the current subscription period may not be rolled over to a later period. If you cancel your account, your data will be deleted.
- New Formulation and Costing Tools now Available (v.3.9.1)
- Announcing version 3.9 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
Don’t Miss Out!Receive occasional news from cosmetri GmbH, including:
# New releases and features
# Exclusive webinar invites
# Events we're attending