If your client has granted you service provider access to their cosmetri account, they will have added you as a user. This requires that they enter the admin username of your Service Provider account, ensuring that the account is then linked to you. You will be notified by email at the email address registered to your Service Provider account. This email will include an activation link that you need to click on to set your password. You can then login directly to their account under ‘My Clients’ in your Service Provide account, or by using the standard login page and entering the username and password:
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for cosmetri v.3.0
%w/w %w/w concentration batch traceability calculate composition concentration cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice herbal infusions how-to ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials software solute solution support testing tutorial update