If your client has granted you service provider access to their cosmetri account, they will have added you as a user. This requires that they enter the admin username of your Service Provider account, ensuring that the account is then linked to you. You will be notified by email at the email address registered to your Service Provider account. This email will include an activation link that you need to click on to set your password. You can then login directly to their account under ‘My Clients’ in your Service Provide account, or by using the standard login page and entering the username and password:
- New Product Manager Version (v.3.9.3)
- Cosmetics GMP Software now Available
- New Formulation and Costing Tools now Available (v.3.9.1)
- Announcing version 3.9 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5