Adding a user as a Service Provider or VA does not count as a normal user and will not affect the allocation of users associated with the currently subscribed plan. You must have a Service Provider account to be able to link to a client account. You can still create users of the type 'Client' with standard cosmetri accounts, enabling you to securely share data with your client, but each client account requires that you have a user available in your plan. You can also subscribe for additional users (Enterprise plans), which cost €39 p.m +VAT, payable annually. For further information on client user accounts, click here for an FAQ, or below to download a guide:
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for cosmetri v.3.0
%w/w %w/w concentration batch traceability calculate composition concentration cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice herbal infusions how-to ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials software solute solution support testing tutorial update