We request that you do not provide your clients with access to you Service Provider account. Please ask your clients to create their own Cosmetri account and then grant you access as a Service Provider user. With version 3.1 of Cosmetri it will be possible to publish your client's data for import into their own account, making it necessary to only enter data once.
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Live recording of cosmetri software demo
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for Cosmetri v.3.0
- What’s coming in Cosmetri v.3.0?
- How to use your own base raw material in your product formulation
%w/w affiliate batch traceability calculator composition cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost data import enterprise EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice how-to import ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials SaaS software support tutorial update