You can use cosmetri to manage your safety data at the ingredient, raw material and product level. Safety calculations such as Max. Daily Exposure, SED and MoS are performed and all safety data can be exported. We are not able to provide direct support in formulation, legal or regulatory issues. If you would like us to recommend someone to you, please contact email@example.com and we'll put you in touch with a professional who can help you out!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for cosmetri v.3.0
- How to use your own base raw material in your product formulation
- Using %w/w percentage weight concentrations in cosmetic formulas
%w/w %w/w concentration batch traceability calculate composition concentration cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice herbal infusions how-to ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials software solute solution support testing tutorial update