There are currently over 27,000 cosmetics ingredients pre-loaded in cosmetri and updated every 24 hours. This data is sourced from the European Union CosIng database and is updated every 24 hours. You no longer need to lookup data on the CosIng website – all ingredients are accessible directly within cosmetri, with regulatory and directive data, SCCS Opinions, CAS numbers and INCI names. Special lists are also maintained for colorants, perfume allergens, preservatives and UV filters. cosmetri's Ingredients Watch monitors for changes to ingredients data in CosIng and alerts you to any potential issues in your formulas. Further ingredients data is being added, with v4 of cosmetri's Product Manager including options for compliance data including US/FDA, ASEAN and China.
- New Product Manager Version (v.3.9.3)
- Cosmetics GMP Software now Available
- New Formulation and Costing Tools now Available (v.3.9.1)
- Announcing version 3.9 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5