There are currently over 25,000 cosmetics ingredients pre-loaded in cosmetri and updated every 24 hours. This data is sourced from the European Union CosIng database and is updated every 24 hours. You no longer need to lookup data on the CosIng website – all ingredients are accessible directly within cosmetri, with regulatory and directive data, SCCS Opinions, CAS numbers and INCI names. Special lists are also maintained for colorants, perfume allergens, preservatives and UV filters. cosmetri's Ingredients Watch monitors for changes to ingredients data in CosIng and alerts you to any potential issues in your formulas.
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for cosmetri v.3.0
%w/w %w/w concentration batch traceability calculate composition concentration cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice herbal infusions how-to ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials software solute solution support testing tutorial update