There are currently over 25,000 cosmetics ingredients pre-loaded in cosmetri and updated every 24 hours. This data is sourced from the European Union CosIng database and is updated every 24 hours. You no longer need to lookup data on the CosIng website – all ingredients are accessible directly within cosmetri, with regulatory and directive data, SCCS Opinions, CAS numbers and INCI names. Special lists are also maintained for colorants, perfume allergens, preservatives and UV filters. cosmetri's Ingredients Watch monitors for changes to ingredients data in CosIng and alerts you to any potential issues in your formulas.
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Live recording of cosmetri software demo
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for Cosmetri v.3.0
- What’s coming in Cosmetri v.3.0?
%w/w affiliate batch traceability calculator composition cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost data import enterprise EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice how-to import ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials SaaS software support tutorial update