We’ve designed the software from the ground up, making it as simple to use as possible. Check on our website under the menu item "Support" for support options including training videos, user guides and the Getting Started Guide (PDF) which will have you up and running in no time. The time you invest at the start in learning the ropes and adding your data will pay off in the future as you put cosmetri at the heart of your business workflow and in maintaining compliance of your cosmetic products. If you still require one-to-one support in using cosmetri you can also schedule online training.
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for cosmetri v.3.0
- How to use your own base raw material in your product formulation
- Using %w/w percentage weight concentrations in cosmetic formulas
%w/w %w/w concentration batch traceability calculate composition concentration cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice herbal infusions how-to ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials software solute solution support testing tutorial update