The application requires upload of GMP documents in PDF format. The in-application PDF viewer retains in the integrity of the e-signature envelope and locks documents from editing. Uploaded documents can therefore be pre-signed, either physically or using a digital signing service. Check with the appropriate authority about validity of digital signatures according to any local regulations and interpretations of GMP ISO:22716.
- Cosmetics GMP Software now Available
- New Formulation and Costing Tools now Available (v.3.9.1)
- Announcing version 3.9 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance