If you have admin rights choose 'Global Settings' from the user menu (top right) and then under the tab 'Default Settings' you can enter any currency you prefer. Enter your raw materials costs consistently converted to this currency. The resultant calculations of your formula's materials costs will then be correct. Let's assume that you work in USD / $. Enter all of your costs as simple value, such as '19.99'. If you buy one of your raw materials in € you need to convert this value first into $ US (e.g. by using a currency calculator such as xe.com) and then enter the resultant value into cosmetri.
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Live recording of cosmetri software demo
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for Cosmetri v.3.0
- What’s coming in Cosmetri v.3.0?
%w/w affiliate batch traceability calculator composition cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost data import enterprise EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice how-to import ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials SaaS software support tutorial update