If you have admin rights choose 'Global Settings' from the user menu (top right) and then under the tab 'Default Settings' you can enter any currency you prefer. Enter your raw materials costs consistently converted to this currency. The resultant calculations of your formula's materials costs will then be correct. Let's assume that you work in USD / $. Enter all of your costs as simple value, such as '19.99'. If you buy one of your raw materials in € you need to convert this value first into $ US (e.g. by using a currency calculator such as xe.com) and then enter the resultant value into cosmetri.
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for cosmetri v.3.0
- How to use your own base raw material in your product formulation
- Using %w/w percentage weight concentrations in cosmetic formulas
%w/w %w/w concentration batch traceability calculate composition concentration cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice herbal infusions how-to ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials software solute solution support testing tutorial update