cosmetri GMP does not require the Product Manager. If you are subscribed to the Product Manager you can access both applications within the same interface, provided a user seat is available in both. This has the advantage of enabling items in the Product Manager such as products, formulas, batches/lots and tests to be selected and associated with GMP functions including OOS investigations, Product Recalls and Customer Complaints. In future versions, greater integration and functionality will be available if subscribed to both applications.
- New Formulation and Costing Tools now Available (v.3.9.1)
- Announcing version 3.9 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
Don’t Miss Out!Receive occasional news from cosmetri GmbH, including:
# New releases and features
# Exclusive webinar invites
# Events we're attending