To use the cosmetri it is important that you understand the principle of entering %w/w amounts in your formula’s composition. This is the most universally adopted method for formulation of cosmetic products and the method that is used in cosmetri. However, if you prefer to formulate by weight/volume (even in drops), we have a tool for this. For further information please read the following blog article and the Getting Started guide.
- Cosmetics GMP Software now Available
- New Formulation and Costing Tools now Available (v.3.9.1)
- Announcing version 3.9 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance