To use the cosmetri it is important that you understand the principle of entering %w/w amounts in your formula’s composition. This is the most universally adopted method for formulation of cosmetic products and the method that is used in cosmetri. However, if you prefer to formulate by weight/volume (even in drops), we have a tool for this. For further information please read the following blog article and the Getting Started guide.
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for cosmetri v.3.0
- How to use your own base raw material in your product formulation
- Using %w/w percentage weight concentrations in cosmetic formulas
%w/w %w/w concentration batch traceability calculate composition concentration cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice herbal infusions how-to ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials software solute solution support testing tutorial update