To use the cosmetri it is important that you understand the principle of entering %w/w amounts in your formula’s composition. This is the most universally adopted method for formulation of cosmetic products and the method that is used in cosmetri. However, if you prefer to formulate by weight/volume (even in drops), we have a tool for this. For further information please read the following blog article and the Getting Started guide.
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Live recording of cosmetri software demo
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
- Get ready for Cosmetri v.3.0
- What’s coming in Cosmetri v.3.0?
%w/w affiliate batch traceability calculator composition cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost data import enterprise EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice how-to import ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials SaaS software support tutorial update