Yes, of course! We don't want you to leave us, but we also don't tie you in to any contracts, beyond the current subscription period. You can easily cancel your subscription to the end of the current subscription period by going to 'Billing' in your account settings. Your data will be be deleted after your subscription has elapsed. Before you decide to cancel, why not take advantage of the free training sessions and support available, to help overcome any problems you may be encountering? Click here to schedule a free training session.
- Announcing version 3.9 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- Here’s what’s in the latest version 3.8.2 of cosmetri’s Product Manager
- cosmetri on http/2 - lightning fast internet is now here!
- Software for stability testing cosmetics
- cosmetri product manager v3.8 now live!
- 10 top tips for working with VAs in your cosmetics business
- PIF software for generation of cosmetic product dossier
- Announcing cosmetri 3.7
- Announcing cosmetri v.3.6
- 10 simple steps to make your cosmetics business more efficient
- Welcome to cosmetri v3.5
- Perfume Allergens in Cosmetic Products: A Guide to Compliance
- cosmetri v3.2 - new features
- New release v3.1 - staged formulation
%w/w %w/w concentration batch traceability calculate composition concentration cosmetic cosmetic regs Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 cosmetic safety Cosmetri cost EU regulations formula formula costs formulation fragrance allergens GMP Good Manufacturing Practice herbal infusions how-to ISO ISO 22716 latest MSDS navigation new feature news parfum partner programme percentage weight perfume PIF PI files product information file program QA QS raw materials software solute solution support testing tutorial update
Don’t Miss Out!Get updates on new articles, webinars and other opportunities:
# Exclusive webinar invites
# New releases and features
# Special offers and event passes