Cosmetics compliance and regulatory software
Summary of cosmetics compliance features:
- View ingredients breakdown of formula by %w/w, including perfume allergens and colorants.
- Configure cosmetics compliance zones and internal policies
- Build custom ingredients black-lists, associating them with specific compliance zones, client/brand product groups or combinations of these.
- Ingredients Watch monitors your formulas (EU) and warns if an ingredient has been updated in CosIng.
- Full EU regulatory data included in all plans, with options in Product Manager v.4 including US/FDA, ASEAN and China.
- Compliance Checker displays total compliance % score and warns of missing data or documents, generating a task for each required action.
- One-click PIF/dossier export.
- Manage product labels with precise control of label of ingredients, including generic/EU and US formats. Export label dossier including all artwork, required symbols and content.
Announcing cosmetics compliance global data
Are you happy to rely on regulatory data provided by a so-called 'Regulatory Group' that includes your competitors? Or to pay tens of thousands of $ or € per annum for access to third-party compliance data? Here at cosmetri, we aim to offer an affordable alternative that you can trust. Version 4 of cosmetri's Product Manager we will extend cosmetics compliance options by introducing global compliance data, using official data sources, including:
- ASEAN Cosmetic Directive (ACD) (ASEAN countries)
- CosIng (EU)
- FDA (USA)
- IECIS (China)
Harmonized cosmetics compliance
Our aim is to enable simple, effective and reliable harmonized compliance checking across the maximum number of countries and markets. Stay in touch by subscribing to our mailing list (see right) to be kept informed as we add new data compliance data and release new software updates.
And if you have specific cosmetics compliance data requirements and know of any publicly available regulatory data sources, contact us and one of our team will get right back to you.